- Aged Care
- Mental Health
- People with Disability
- Individualised Support – People With Disability
- Accommodation and Community Living
- News, Events & Activities
- NDIS & How Rise Can Help – People with Disability
- How to Access People with Disability Services
- People with Disability Resources
- People with Disability Glossary
- People with Disability Philosophy
- Supported Accommodation – Draft
- Care Givers
Aged Care Philosophy
We empower older people to make informed choices concerning what they want to achieve and how they want to achieve it.
We know that each of us is unique and that every person has individual needs, goals and ideas of what it means to live a good life.
When you consider what kind of support you might like from us, it is very important for you to know that this is your life and these are your choices.
What helps us provide good individual support is understanding a little more about YOU: