- Support for Individuals
- Support for Families and Caregivers
- Our Clubs
- NDIS & How Rise Can Help – Aged Care
- How To Access Aged Care Services
- Aged Care Resources
- Aged Care Glossary
- Aged Care Philosophy
Assistance with personal care provided by trained supportive staff can enable you to remain independent in your own home.
Personal care can be as simple as turning on taps and regulating water through to full assistance with showering and grooming. Some people, particularly following hospitalisation, appreciate the security of knowing they can call on someone in the house while they shower, if required.
Some examples of personal care might include:
- Assistance with showering or washing hair
- Dressing and undressing
- Personal grooming
- Assistance to move from bedroom to shower.
Find out how we might be able to assist you and your loved ones by providing personal care and other support services by being in touch:
- Complete the ‘Get Help’ form on the sidebar and we will call you.
- Telephone: (08) 6274 3700
- Email: contactAC@risenetwork.com.au