Shopping and Transport
- Support for Individuals
- Support for Families and Caregivers
- Our Clubs
- NDIS & How Rise Can Help – Aged Care
- How To Access Aged Care Services
- Aged Care Resources
- Aged Care Glossary
- Aged Care Philosophy
We provide an efficient transport service to enable you to participate in social activities within the community; perhaps to participate at our Social Centres, or to ensure you get to and from the shops safe and sound.
You may also be eligible for transport to doctors or specialist appointments as part of your overall service package.
Find out how we might be able to assist you or your loved ones by providing shopping and transport services and other support services by getting in touch:
- Complete the ‘Get Help’ form on the sidebar and we will call you.
- Telephone: (08) 6274 3700
- Email: contactAC@risenetwork.com.au