Education and Occupation
- Individual Support with Housing
- Individual Support – Mental Health
- Peer Support
- NDIS & How Rise Can Help – Mental Health
- How to Access Mental Health Services
- Mental Health Resources
- Mental Health Glossary
- Mental Health Philosophy
As part of your Individual Plan, we can assist you in your desire to do some training, further your education, or find work.
Perhaps ask yourself some of these questions and see how we might be able to support you.
- Is there anything you would like to achieve over the next six months?
- Have you thought about doing some training for work purposes?
- Would you like to undertake some education or higher education courses?
- Have you considered doing voluntary work?
- Would you be interested in doing some work experience?
- Do you need some assistance with advocacy at your workplace?
- Would you be interested in doing our Peer Work Course?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then please get in touch with us so that we can discuss how we might be able to support you, by either: