- Individual Support with Housing
- Individual Support – Mental Health
- Peer Support
- NDIS & How Rise Can Help – Mental Health
- How to Access Mental Health Services
- Mental Health Resources
- Mental Health Glossary
- Mental Health Philosophy
Managing our finances is a challenge for all of us, but we know it is a something we cannot let get out of hand. As part of your Individual Plan we can assist you to develop a personal budget, tackle debt and feel like you are on top of your finances, and not constantly worried about them.
Perhaps ask yourself the following questions and see how we might be able to support you.
- Are you in debt, in arrears or struggling to make ends meet financially?
- Do you have bills mounting and feel overwhelmed?
- Do you have unopened bills?
- Would you like help in estimating the total cost of items on your shopping list?
- Are you at risk of losing your tenancy through non-payment of rent?
- Do you need support accessing the different ways of paying your home utility bills?
- Do you need assistance in claiming the right entitlement of benefits?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then please get in touch with us so that we can discuss how we might be able to support you, by either: