- Individual Support with Housing
- Individual Support – Mental Health
- Peer Support
- NDIS & How Rise Can Help – Mental Health
- How to Access Mental Health Services
- Mental Health Resources
- Mental Health Glossary
- Mental Health Philosophy
We can assist you as part of your Individual Support with your desire to find and develop healthy relationships, find friendship and connection with others, or develop your confidence and social skills.
Perhaps ask yourself some of these questions and see how we might be able to support you.
- Are there any relationships in your life that you are unhappy with?
- Do you need support regarding relationships with friends, family or group situations?
- Are you struggling to be assertive in relational situations?
- Do you need more control in your life?
- Do you want more involvement in your key life decisions?
- Would you like to meet new people?
- Do you sense you need to develop your social skills?
- Are you finding it difficult to take part in the leisure activities and hobbies that you want to?
- Would you be interested in the Peer Zone group which discusses ‘Enhancing Relationships’?
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, then please get in touch with us so that we can discuss how we might be able to support you, by either:
- Completing the simple ‘Get Help’ form on the sidebar, and we will call you.
- Telephone our Mental Health Team: (08) 6274 3700 or
- Email us: contactMH@risenetwork.com.au
- Download our Referral Form