- Aged Care
- Mental Health
- People with Disability
- Individualised Support – People With Disability
- Accommodation and Community Living
- News, Events & Activities
- NDIS & How Rise Can Help – People with Disability
- How to Access People with Disability Services
- People with Disability Resources
- People with Disability Glossary
- People with Disability Philosophy
- Supported Accommodation – Draft
- Care Givers
When you hear the word ‘peer worker’ what this means is a staff member has a lived experience of a mental health challenge. At Rise we have a number of trained peer workers who work individually with people, lead groups and facilitate training.
What our peer workers bring to the team and for individuals is invaluable.