Peer Work Course
- Individual Support with Housing
- Individual Support – Mental Health
- Peer Support
- NDIS & How Rise Can Help – Mental Health
- How to Access Mental Health Services
- Mental Health Resources
- Mental Health Glossary
- Mental Health Philosophy
Are you a person who has experienced mental illness?
Do you have a lived experience of recovery?
Do you have a desire to help others?
This course just might be for you.
Next Information Morning: Monday, 5 October 2015.
Next Course Commences: Mid October 2015 for 6 weeks.
Course material designed in conjunction with Baptist Care (SA) Inc.
- Recovery Principles
- Types of Peer Work
- Understanding Mental Illness
- Workplace Communication and Culture
- Working with Small Groups
- Goal Setting
- The Peer Worker–Client Relationship
- Conducting a Presentation
- Looking After Your Health
- The Peer Worker/Client Relationship
- Sharing Your Experience Safely
- Mental Health Services; acronyms, jargon and resources
Click here to download an Application Form.
If you’d like to talk to someone or put your name down for the next course, please email contactMH@risenetwork.com.au or
call 08 6274 3700.
Participants for the course are selected from the people who have attended the Information Session and completed the Application Form.
We look forward to meeting you.
Partnership in Facilitation with:
- Mental Illness Fellowship Western Australia
- Course material designed in conjunction with Baptist Care (SA) Inc.