- Individual Support with Housing
- Individual Support – Mental Health
- Peer Support
- NDIS & How Rise Can Help – Mental Health
- How to Access Mental Health Services
- Mental Health Resources
- Mental Health Glossary
- Mental Health Philosophy
Interactive, fun workshops run by people who understand.
Peer Zone is our exciting, fun and interactive series of workshops which are run by and for people with experience of mental distress which is also supported by online resources and public and private social media pages.
Some of the themes and workshops are:
- Understanding our Distress
- Leading our recovery and Exploring our Stories
- Empowering ourselves through finding our voices and Dealing with Crisis
- Coping with Stress, Understanding Trauma and Minding our Lifestyle
- Enhancing our Relationships, Maximising our Income, and Finding and Keeping a Home or Finding and Keeping a Job.
if you are interested in joining these continuous workshops facilitated by people who have first hand experience about what it feels like to live with mental distress, then please get in touch with us by:
- Completing the simple ‘Get Help’ form on the sidebar, and we will call you
- Contacting our Mental Health and Wellbeing Coordinator: 08-6274 3797
- Download our Peer Zone Expression of Interest (EOI) form
- Emailing us: contactMH@risenetwork.com.au
- Visiting the Peer Zone main website.