Community and Social Participation
- Individualised Support – People With Disability
- Accommodation and Community Living
- News, Events & Activities
- NDIS & How Rise Can Help – People with Disability
- How to Access People with Disability Services
- People with Disability Resources
- People with Disability Glossary
- People with Disability Philosophy
- Supported Accommodation – Draft
Our qualified support workers and mentors can support you to meaningfully participate (and be included) in your community by meeting new people, enhancing relationships, trying new activities, exploring your community and identifying opportunities for your personal growth and development.
Find out how we might be able to assist you through providing community and social participating services and other services by getting in touch:
- Complete the ‘Get Help’ form on the sidebar and we will call you.
- Telephone: (08) 6274 3700
- Email: contactPD@risenetwork.com.au