Coordination of Support
- Individualised Support – People With Disability
- Accommodation and Community Living
- News, Events & Activities
- NDIS & How Rise Can Help – People with Disability
- How to Access People with Disability Services
- People with Disability Resources
- People with Disability Glossary
- People with Disability Philosophy
- Supported Accommodation – Draft
Rise has been providing community support for more than 30 years.
We have extensive networks within the community, mainstream and specialist services to support you and your family. Through coordination of support, we can help you to connect with these networks to develop achieve your goals.
This might include support to:
- Help you to connect with the supports you need to implement your NDIS plan
- Connect with informal, mainstream and specialised supports to achieve your goals
- Enhance your ability to overcome complex support issues or points of crisis
Find out how we might be able to assist you through providing life skills and other services by getting in touch:
- Complete the ‘Get Help’ form on the sidebar and we will call you.
- Telephone: (08) 6274 3700
- Email: contactPD@risenetwork.com.au