- Aged Care
- Mental Health
- People with Disability
- Individualised Support – People With Disability
- Accommodation and Community Living
- News, Events & Activities
- NDIS & How Rise Can Help – People with Disability
- How to Access People with Disability Services
- People with Disability Resources
- People with Disability Glossary
- People with Disability Philosophy
- Supported Accommodation – Draft
- Care Givers
At Rise, we put you first, rather than services and funding, focusing on your strengths, needs, hopes and dreams.
We know that each of us is unique and every person has individual needs, goals, ideas and dreams for their life.
If you have challenges and you are considering what kind of support you might like from us, it is very important for you to know that this is your life and your choice, and that you are in control, not us.
However, what helps us provide great individual support is understanding a little more about YOU:
When we know more about you, we can tailor an individual plan which links you with the right staff, drawing on our 30 years of experience and breadth of service areas to come alongside you to live your life.